NATIONSPLAY the first global, motivating online / offline game. NATIONSPLAY it interactive entertainment, education and learning at the moment of the play
VISION / DESCRIPTION
NATIONSPLAY it interactive entertainment, education and learning at the moment of the play. NATIONSPLAY the first global, motivating online / offline game. NATIONSPLAY proposes a system that promotion of to solve problems in the spheres of global interactive entertainment (online/offline), global education and learning (e-learning), global retail (everyday life), global finance (electronic money), modeling of social behavior, social monitoring and analysis. A way of implementing this initiative would be to integrate it with one of the "Agenda 2030" and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) agencies (for example, a NATIONSPLAY model interaction system) that supervises development, launch, and maintenance of the NATIONSPLAY ALLIANCE.
THE CORE AND PROJECT OBJECTIVES
The basis of the project is the Aggregator for Games Online/Offline (AGOO). NATIONSPLAY integrates AGOO into the everyday life of a person creating a new market of games online/offline. AGOO after the introduction in the model of the MOOC,s will broaden its properties, thereby creating new global markets in the field of interactive entertainment, education, retail sandard and circulation of electronic money. Author, developer and Creator of AGOO is Nikolay V. Nilov.
Multi-purpose NATIONSPLAY system:
- An instrument of a agregator model for games line integration of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) education and e-learning games with a unique system of monetization and a ﬁnancial ecosystem connected with a retail standard. Educational center (testing, training, e-learning). The new global system of procurement trade and sales.
This transition not only ensures that the stated objectives are accomplished, but also sets new challenges that require immediate response. It is necessary to take into account the need for systematization and centralization, as well as under the auspices of and on behalf of the United Nations (UN). One of the complex responses to the challenges associated with the transition to a new behavioural model is the initiative to create a centralized NATIONSPLAY ALLIANCE.
Objectives accomplished by the proposed system include:
NATIONSPLAY. thematic trends
- AGGREGATOR GAMING PLATFORM
- EDUCATION AND LEARNING AT THE MOMENT OF THE GAME
- INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT / SIMULATION GAMING PLATFORM
- Community of teachers united on one platform
- Mobile tutor in your chosen filed
- Selection of tutors
- Companies learn services that are indirectly related to the product (product awareness)
- Broad and narrow specialization
- OPEN DATA. OPEN BANKING. OPEN GOVERNMENT
NATIONSPLAY methodological trends
- INTEGRATION OF EDUCATION COURSES IN GAMES
- Convergence of recruitment, e-learning and training
- The convergence of education and the accompany online courses
- Serious Games - Gaming in the B2B-segment
- Learning in a game form on the model AGOO online/offline
- Training through surveillance and copying
- Training through the discovery of a system or product model (rapid immersion)
- PERSONAL GAMING ASSISTANT / PERSONAL LEARNING ASSISTANT
- OPEN MODEL. OPEN STANDARD. OPEN LINES.
NATIONSPLAY technological trends
- DISTANTION EDUCATION AND MOBIL LEARNING
- Cross-platform becomes a basic requirement for any training platform
- Behavior online/offline will play a basic role in education and e-learning
- Wearable devices by 2030 will play a big role in education, e-learning and training
- BIG DATA LINES will be implemented as a necessity to improve the technology of education
- NATIONSPLAY (EDUCATION AND LEARNING AT THE MOMENT OF THE GAME)
- NATIONSPLAY (ELECTRONIC MONEY IS NOT ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS)
- POWERED BY OPEN NATIONSPLAY (OPEN LIFE. API.)
NATIONSPLAY / UNAI / UN-BUSINESS ACTION HUB / PARTNERSHIPS FOR SDGs
NATIONSPLAY AGGREGATOR FOR GAMES ONLINE/OFFLINE (AGOO)
SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF INITIATIVES
Build UN-business partnerships, collaboration and alliances.
POTENTIAL MARKET ENTRY MODEL. GROUP AND CORP.
VANGUARD GROUP INC (U.S.)
BARCLAYS PLC (Great Britain)
FMR CORP (U.S.)
STATE STREET CORPORATION (U.S.)
JPMORGAN CHASE & CO (U.S.)
LEGAL & GENERAL GROUP PLC (Great Britain)
UBS AG (Switzerland)
MERRILL LYNCH & CO INC (U.S.)
NORTHERN TRUST (U.S.)
BLACK ROCK (U.S.)
PACIFIC INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY (U.S.)
BLACKSTONE GROUP LP (U.S.)
CARLYLE GROUP (U.S.)
KOHLBERG KRAVIS ROBERTS (KKR) (U.S.)
BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC (U.S.)
ROSATOM GROUP (Russia)
TRANSMASH HOLDING (Russia, Netherlands)
MAIL GROUP (Russia, Republic of South Africa)
NORNICEL (Russia, Great Britain)
SILOVIE MASHINI (Russia, Spain)
POTENTIAL MARKET ENTRY MODEL. FOOD COMPANY.
ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC (Great Britain)
UNILEVER GROUP (Netherlands)
NESTLE SA (Switzerland)
GROUP DANONE SA (France)
MONDELĒZ INTERNATIONAL INC (U.S.)
MARS INCORPORATED (U.S.)
GRUPO BIMBO SAB de CV (Mexico)
PEPSICO INC (U.S.)
ROYAL FRIESLANDCAMPINA NV (Netherlands)
FERRERO SPA (Italy)
CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY (U.S.)
THE COCA-COLA COMPANY (U.S.)
ARLA FOODS (Denmark)
AJINOMOTO CO INC (Japan)
CONAGRA BRANDS INC (U.S.)
BRF SA (Brazil)
GROUPE LACTALIS (France)
THE KRAFT HEINZ COMPANY (U.S.)
TINGYI HOLDING CORP (China)
HANGZHOU WAHAHA GROUP CO LTD (China)
BARILLA SPA (Italy)
GENERAL MILLS INC (U.S.)
Gameplay NATIONSPLAY offers a new behavioral model. The component of the game is responsible for the interaction of the game and the player, as well as the player in the game online / offline. It describes in detail how the player interacts with the game world, how the real and game worlds will respond to the actions of the person registered on nationsplay.com. Defines a set of action offered to the player in the game NATIONSPLAY.
Playability The qualitative characteristic of the game process is described: 1) The model of interactive interaction with the player, the player with the players is determined. 2) The model of interactive interaction of location transitions is defined (life-game, game-game, game-life). 3) The license agreement with the end user of the game NATIONSPLAY and the model of its interaction with the related aggregating services have been developed. 4) A step-by-step market entry system was created. 5) The technological justification for the launch of the game in 2030 has been prepared.
Business model NATIONSPLAY is the first game in the World to be created on an aggregate platform. By uniting in the NATIONSPLAY ALLIANCE, market participants will endow with new features the already existing qualities for human life, interaction and trade. NATIONSPLAY integrated into everyday life, faster than anyone thinks or can ever imagine.
The Aggregator model for games line NATIONSPLAY will open the next generation of games aggregators included in the daily life of man, thanks to the user, both in life and in the game itself.
Mission The first global, motivating online / offline game. NATIONSPLAY it interactive entertainment, education and learning at the moment of the play.
MAJOR IMPACTS AREAS
United Nations Strong UN. Better World.
Interactive Entertainment NATIONSPLAY creates a new market for online / offline entertainment and distance education during the game. Now your actions in life and in the game can be combined at the time of your vacation, education or training.
Education and e-learning for the global new lines model. An educational franchise for more than 1000 world universities under the United Nations Academy Impact (UNAI) programme, as well as implementation of a global educational course on the basis of a global educational franchise for any university.
Markets and Retail Formation of new markets at the joint between online and oﬄine. Integration of unique properties of NATIONSPLAY into products of partners with their subsequent integration into everyday life of a person.
Finance A global platform for emission and turnover of electronic money. It could gradually becoming part of a the diﬀerent aspects of everyday life.
Distribution Delivery of the NATIONSPLAY content to consumers via large distribution networks (Entertainment, Education, e-Learning, Market, Retail, Finance, Money, e-Money, Media).
QUANTITATIVE INDICATORS OF SYSTEM COVERAGE AND GLOBAL IMPACT:
- Changes in the vocational training system. At least 1000 UNAI system universities will become participants in the integration of distance learning courses, agreed with the UN
- Global eSports game platform for international competitions. Мodes of a single and group game, and also competitions of communities
- Penetration of NATIONSPLAY’s new gamiﬁcation in the daily life of a person
- Change of the global testing and monitoring system. Any action of a participant of the system becomes material for work thanks to the NATIONSPLAY Passport
- Integration of electronic money into a person’s everyday life. Using more than 150 000 points of retail chain networks and fast food networks with standardized POS units around the world with a daily traﬃc of 300 people, will allow the coverage of 55 million (-/+) people every day
All of the above is determined by entry into a group of more than a billion (initiators, participants and consumers). Constant technical support and system maintenance, as well as the timely updating of entertainment components, will allow the use of the claimed functionality of the product for several decades.
12 OF 17. NATIONSPLAY AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
All of the above is determined by entry into a group of more than a billion (initiators, participants and consumers). Constant technical support and system maintenance, as well as the timely updating of entertainment components, will allow the use of the claimed functionality of the product for several decades. NATIONSPLAY supporting 12 out of 17 initiatives:
1. No poverty; 2. Zero hunger; 3. Good health and well-being; 4. Quality education; 8. Decent work and economic growth; 9. Industry, innovation and infrastructure; 10. Reduced inequalities; 11. Sustainable cities and communities; 12. Responsible consumption and production; 15. Life on land; 16. Peace, justice and strong institutions; 17. Partnerships for the goals.
GLOBAL SOCIAL IMPACT (REGIONS / COUNTRIES / TERRITORIES)
Africa: 54 countries
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic of the), Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte
(France), Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion (France), Rwanda, Saint Helena, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan (Republic of), Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Americas: 53 countries
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Easter Island (Chile), Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Galapagos Islands (Ecuador), Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe (France), Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon (France), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (United States).
Asia: 40 countries
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, China - Hong Kong (Special Administrative Region), China - Macau (Special Administrative Region), China - Taiwan Province, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cyprus, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
Europe: 52 countries
Aland Islands (Finland), Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azores, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Holy See, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira (Portugal), Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands (Norway), Sweden, Switzerland, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
Middle East: 19 countries
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, State of Palestine, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
Oceania: 26 countries
American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Heard and McDonald Islands, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Federated States of), Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna Islands.
At the heart of "Agenda 2030" are the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) which clearly deﬁne the world we want –applying to all nations and leaving no one behind. Governments have responsibility to lead the way by setting national implementation plans, taking action to prepare the enabling environment and letting their constituents know that this agenda is important. At the same time, business will be indispensable in achieving the SDGs.
Copyright © 2010 / 2020 Nikolay V.Nilov © 2015 / 2020 NATIONSPLAY #SDGAction13932 | ATTENTION USERS NATIONSPLAY! All signs and trademarks posted on nationsplay.com are the property of their respective owners and are indicated as interactive, informative links to the resources of their right holders in the Internet. 14+